Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro Tablet
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro tablet with Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor with 6GB RAM or 8GB RAM (5G version), Qualcomm Adreno 650 graphics, 128GB or 256GB storage, with 8600 mAh battery and 11″ IPS LCD screen with 2.5K resolution and 120Hz. Includes 67W charger.
The Xiaomi tablet, or Xiaomi tablets in general, broke the market from the very first moment they went on sale and started to become popular worldwide. The value for money they offered in terms of features, design and versatility was unbeatable, and remains so to this day. They are often compared to Apple’s Pads for quality, but at a fraction of the price.
– SYSTEM ADAPTED TO THE SELECTED LANGUAGE –
Now, there was, until now, only one drawback: you wanted one of our Xiaomi tablets? They were almost impossible to find. Whether they were in Chinese, or they took 1 month to arrive, or surprise of 200€ in customs, etc. A long, endless list. Much less if what you wanted was a Xiaomi tablet with guarantees and ready to work in Europe.
You’ve noticed that I was talking in the past tense so far, right? Welcome to the present. Finally, Xiaomi tablets arrive worldwide from Xiaomi Home, the only official Xiaomi store in Europe to sell the prestigious Xiaomi tablets with warranty and shipping adapted to Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and French.
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro from Europe: Introduction
That’s right, Xiaomi has done it again. After a long time without news, the brand has presented at the end of 2021 the Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro tablet, a high-end device with a sleek design that has everything users are looking for.
The tablet not only stands out for its incredibly modern and sophisticated look, but also for its IPS LCD display and high-performance processor, among other highlights.
Made of aluminium alloy material, the tablet is strong and impact resistant. It’s lighter than ever, weighing only 515 g.
- Snapdragon 870 processor.
- Qualcomm Adreno 650 integrated graphics.
- 128 or 256GB of storage (UFS 3.1 in both cases).
- 11” IPS LCD screen with 2.5K resolution.
- 6 or 8GB RAM (LPDDR5).
- 8,600 mAh battery with 67W fast charging.
- Special version with 5G.
Buy Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro Europe: specs
1) Versions and differences of the Xiaomi tablet
The Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro Europe tablet comes in 4 different versions. The versions are only differentiated by RAM and storage capacity. In addition, there is a special version with 5G mobile technology system.
- 1) Processor: Snapdragon 870 + RAM: 6GB + Storage: 128GB
- 2) Processor: Snapdragon 870 + RAM: 6GB + Storage: 256GB
- 3) Processor: Snapdragon 870 + RAM: 8GB + Storage: 256GB
- 4) Processor: Snapdragon 870 + RAM: 8GB + Storage: 256GB + 5G Mobile Technology
2) Processor of the Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro.
The Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro Europe tablet features, in all versions, the Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 870 processor, an 8-core chipset manufactured in 7 nanometer FinFET, with eight cores up to 3.2 GHz and support for 5G, WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2.
3) Xiaomi tablet graphics card
The Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro Europe has a Qualcomm Adreno 650 GPU, which can reach 670MHz as its highest frequency. It will give us more than enough performance for everyday tasks.
4) RAM memory of the tablet
This time, Xiaomi has once again gone for the high end, and offers up to 8GB of RAM in the top version, while the bottom version is 6GB of RAM. In both cases it is high-speed LPDDR5 memory.
5) Storage space of the tablet
The Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro tablet has two versions, both with high-speed UFS 3.1 storage, one with 128GB and one with 256GB. In neither case is it expandable.
6) Design of the Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro tablet
This is a field where Xiaomi tablets, especially those launched more recently (from 2021 onwards), stand out enormously. Let’s be clear: if you look around, you could find another tablet with similar technical specifications. Now, when you ask to find another tablet with:
- An elegant, slim, professional, minimalist, subtle design (can you tell I like its design? I’ll stop now, sorry!).
- And built of premium materials (all-metal).
All this “put together” in the clean and stylish way of Xiaomi tablets, you can easily find tablets with prices ranging from double that of Xiaomi tablets, even up to 3-4 times more.
And even then, you’ll never be able to count on the reliability and confidence that what you’re holding in your hands is a Xiaomi tablet. There’s a reason why their smartphones have become number 1 in sales in Europe in less than a year since they landed here, right? Well now take that, and apply it to their tablets. That said, let’s get down to business.
With a clean, modern finish, made from aluminium alloy material to keep the device cool at all times and resistant to bumps, drops and scratches, the Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro tablet features an excellent 11-inch, 2.5K resolution IPS LCD display with eye protection.
7) Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro tablet screen
As we mentioned a moment ago, our tablet has an 11-inch touchscreen. Xiaomi came well prepared, as this is not just a high-definition screen, but an IPS LCD with 2.5K WQHD+ resolution.
Highlights include a frame rate of up to 120Hz refresh rate, a touch sampling rate of 120Hz and a stylus touch sampling rate of 240Hz. The display also features a P3 colour palette, HDR10, 8bit + 2bit with 1500:1 contrast ratio.
Finally, it includes Dolby Vision, eye protection mode, Sunshine Screen 3.0 and Rheinland certified low blue light hardware solution.
8) Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro Tablet Battery
One of the highlights of the Pad 5 Pro tablet, and the entire latest generation of Xiaomi tablets, is precisely its incredible battery. With a capacity of 8600mAh, the tablet’s built-in, non-removable lithium-ion polymer battery, compatible with the included 67W charger, is long-lasting and allows for worry-free use of the device.
And if that’s not enough, it comes with a dual-sided USB Type-C charging interface.
9) Camera and audio
The Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro tablet has a dual 13+5 megapixel front-facing camera in all versions, with a 50 megapixel sensor in the 5G-capable model. The front camera is eight megapixels in both cases.
It features LED flash, 120fps slow motion video, 4K video recording, digital zoom, autofocus, touch focus, continuous or burst shooting, geo-tagging, panoramic photos, HDR, white balance adjustment, ISO settings, exposure compensation, scene mode and self-timer.
On the audio side, stereo speakers and Hi-Res Audio technology deliver an immersive audio experience, while Dolby Atmos further enhances sound quality.
10) Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro accessories
To complete your perfect kit for the Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro tablet, you can’t miss the accessories compatible with it. These are:
- Xiaomi Smart Pen or Xiaomi Stylus Pen: with a comfortable grip and very light (weighing only 12.2 g), the Xiaomi stylus pen includes a secondary button (for taking screenshots), a main button (for making annotations) and a replaceable thermoplastic elastomer tip. It charges by magnetic attachment to your tablet in just 18 minutes and the battery lasts 8 hours without interruption. Need to use it urgently and the battery level is low? Don’t worry, with 60 seconds of charging you can use it for 20 minutes.
- Keyboard case: you can connect it to your tablet in the blink of an eye using the magnetic Pogo Pin connector that connects the keyboard and your device in seconds, providing a fast and reliable connection. The back cover serves as a stand so you can work on it like on a laptop.
Starting with the Internet, it features WLAN protocols: Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 5, Wi-Fi 4 and 802.11a/b/g and WLAN frequency: WiFi 2.4G | WiFi 5G, supports WiFi Direct and WiFi Display and includes Bluetooth 5.2 technology. As for the version with 5G, this supports a single Nano-SIM card slot that includes data and SMS functions.
Clarification: Actual network and frequency band usage depends on the deployment of local operators. The n3 and n28a frequency bands should be supported by software updates once operators release them.
12) Weight, dimensions and system
To close with a few basic facts about your new Xiaomi tablet. It’s 254.69mm long and 166.25mm wide, with a thickness of just 6.86mm. Weight-wise, it’s right at 515g (the 5G version at 518g), and as mentioned above, it’s made entirely of aluminium, to keep it cool, strong and light. It features the brand’s quintessential MIUI 12.5 operating system (based on Android 11).
In addition to the 67W charger, a Type-C to 3.5mm headphone cable is included in the complete package.
* This description may contain errors. The user is responsible for verifying this information and the company is not responsible, nor this text is legally binding.
* Prices and final availability of products will be confirmed once the order is placed. They may be subject to change, which may be accepted or rejected by the customer. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice and may vary from warehouse to warehouse.
Factory to USA/Canada (3-7 days), Factory to Worldwide (2-4 weeks)
Case with keyboard, Case with keyboard + pencil, Stylus pen, No accessories
- Shipping: all our shipments are delivered within 3-7 working days, provided that the shipping option is marked from Europe to Europe. Otherwise, if it is marked from Factory to Worldwide, the delivery time is between 2-4 weeks, and according to availability of each product, with the following considerations:
- If the order has been placed outside working hours, it will be processed the following day.
- If the order cannot be processed on time due to operational reasons, see over-ordering, out-of-stock, etc.
- If the carrier is delayed, we have no control over the carrier.
- free rush delivery: all our orders have free express delivery (delivery 3-7 working days) to the whole European Union. If factory delivery is selected (delivery 2-4 weeks), delivery is free worldwide. In both methods, extra-peninsular shipments have a cost of €19.90.
- customs: all shipments to any country in the European Union are free of customs duties and the customer will never have to incur this expense, except in special tax rate intra-community zones. Likewise, shipments to the United States and Russia are exempt from customs duties. Regarding the United Kingdom, Mexico and the rest of the world, any customs duties that may exist are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- returnS: All products other than laptops can be returned or exchanged up to 14 days after receipt. Please note that the product must be unused, have all original tags and be in the same condition in which you received it. To make a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost of return shipping must be covered by the customer and if the customer has paid for the initial one-way shipping of the order, it is non-refundable. Regarding laptops and tablets, because each and every one of them require customization (adaptation) for system and keyboard to work 100% in the selected language, we can not offer refund as the product is no longer in the original state, except that the equipment has errors, in which case it will be repaired, and if it is not possible, another new equipment will be delivered, but the amount of the purchase will not be refunded.
- EXCHANGES: for all products other than laptops and tablets, if you have changed your mind and prefer something else, simply return the products you are not happy with, place a new order with the new products and we will refund the amount of the returned products, minus shipping costs, if any.
- warranty: the warranty is offered directly by us at our European technical center, and covers manufacturing defects of the equipment, in no case errors or damages derived directly or indirectly from the customer's activity. Shipments to the technical center are covered worldwide.
- united kingdom: orders are shipped with VAT (not IGIC or others), and the customer is responsible for any additional tax or fee to be paid for packages coming from the European Union.