Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021) Laptop
€1.549,00 – €1.899,00 incl. VAT
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021) laptop with Intel i5 or i7 processor up to 4.8GHz, 16GB or 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4GB dedicated graphics, 512GB or 1TB SSD storage, with battery life for up to 11.5 hours of use and 15.6″ OLED Super Retina display.
The Xiaomi laptop, or Xiaomi laptops in general, broke the market from the first moment they went on sale and began to become popular worldwide. The value for money they offered in terms of features, design and versatility was unbeatable, and still is to this day. They are often compared to Apple Macbooks for their quality, but at a fraction of the price.
– SYSTEM AND KEYBOARD ADAPTED TO THE SELECTED LANGUAGE –
Buying a Xiaomi laptop was an almost impossible task. First they were in Chinese, then they took a month to arrive.
Even more complex was if you wanted a Xiaomi Laptop from Europe with warranty. It was also impossible to get a laptop in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian or Portuguese.
Finally, Xiaomi laptops arrive worldwide from Xiaomi Home, the only official Xiaomi store with worlwide reach to sell the prestigious Xiaomi laptops with warranty, shipping from Europe to Europe or from the factory to the World and adapted to English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian or Portuguese, both in terms of system and keyboard. Find out more here.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 Laptop (2021): Introduction
The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021) is the flagship model of the Mi Notebook family. The most famous and best performing ultrabook-style Xiaomi laptops. For this very reason, the Mi Notebook family has always been recognized as Xiaomi’s top line; not only because of their laptops, but also its smarthphones.
Indeed, the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro was the Xiaomi laptop that put the rest on the map, back in 2018 and 2019.
With this new version of the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro, the top model among all Xiaomi laptops, is how Xiaomi seeks to set the trend in the field of ultrabooks, with some of the most advanced features seen so far in a laptop of this type, so thin and weighting just 1.9kg.
It’s truly impressive how much power Xiaomi has put in such a lightweight, sleek design. Let’s take a look at the product’s main features:
- Made entirely of aluminum and weighting just 1.9kg (4.2lb).
- Intel Core i5-11300H or Intel Core i7-11370H processor with frequencies up to 4.8GHz
- NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti graphics card with 4GB GDDR6 of video memory
- Ultra-fast SSD data storage, 512GB or 1TB depending on the model
- 15.6″ OLED Super Retina display on 3.5K resolution, 600 nits brightness and Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dual-channel 16GB or 32GB DDR4 4266MHz RAM memory
- 80Wh battery with ultra-fast 130W Thunderbolt 4 type C charger, allowing you to charge up to 50% of the battery in just 25 minutes and, mind you, it can last up to 11.5 hours!
Buy Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021): Specs
1) Versions and differences of the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021)
The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021) from Europe has 2 different versions. 3 aspects vary: processor, RAM memory and storage.
As for the processor, a version contains an Intel Core i5-11300H and the other an Intel Core i7-11370H. RAM can either be of 16GB or 32GB. The storage options are limited to a 512GB SSD or a 1TB SSD. Both versions come standard with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti GPU.
Here we leave you a summary comparison of all versions, with each of their combinations to clearly see what changes from one to the other, with these changes marked in bold compared to the above version of each. For a somewhat more comprehensive and visual comparison, close this “Description” tab and open the “Version Comparison” tab:
- 1) Processor: Intel i5-11300H + 16GB of RAM + Storage: 512GB SSD + Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti (4GB).
- 2) Processor: Intel i7-13700H + 32GB of RAM + Storage: 1TB SSD + Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti (4GB).
2) Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021) processor
The Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021) comes with two CPU options, Intel i5-11300H and Intel i7-11370H.
In more detail, the Intel i5-11300H is part the 11th generation of Intel processors, the latest and most powerful to date. It reaches up to 4.4GHz of power in turbo mode, with 3.1GHz idle, and has 4 cores (quadcore) and 8 threads, as well as three-level cache at 8MB.
The other variant, which is Xiaomi’s most powerful, has an Intel i7-11370H, also of the latest generation (11th). This reaches 4.8GHz of power in turbo mode, and 3.3GHz in idle, and has 4 cores (quadcore) and 8 threads, although with three levels of cache at 12MB, compared to the 8MB of the Intel i5.
3) Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021) graphics
If you wanted to buy a laptop with a more powerful GPU, you’d have to search our offerings for Xiaomi Gaming laptops. You’ll find laptops with graphics cards that have up to 6GB of video memory, with which you can play every single new videogame with the settings maxed out.
4) Mi Notebook Pro X 15 RAM memory
This time, Xiaomi has gone all-in: the least powerful version comes with 16GB of RAM. The more powerful version comes with 32GB of RAM. Both dual-channel LPDDR4X clocked at 4266 MHz. There is a big increase of speed compared to the previous 2666 MHz Xiaomi laptops.
5) Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 storage space
The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021)’s least powerful version comes with an SSD containing 512GB of storage space and the more powerful version comes with a 1TB SSD, which makes it unique in its kind within Xiaomi laptops.
Very important to note is that we’re talking about ultra-fast SSD storage, which is becoming more common among mid and high tier computers and, of course, is present in every single Xiaomi laptop. As far as we know, it is not expandable.
6) Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021) design
This is a field where all Xiaomi laptops, especially those launched more recently, stand out enormously. Let’s be clear: if you start looking, you will find another laptop with similar specifications at a technical level. Now, when you ask these ones:
- Have a “transportable” weight (living up to its “portable” name).
- An elegant, slim, professional, minimalist, subtle design (can you tell I like its design? I’ll stop now, sorry!).
- And that it is constructed of premium materials (all metal).
All this “put together” in the clean and organized way of Xiaomi laptops, you can go quietly at prices ranging from double that of Xiaomi laptops, up to 3-4 times more, being their close cousins the Apple MacBook.
And even so, you will never be able to count on the reliability and confidence that what you have in your hands is a Xiaomi laptop. There’s a reason why their smartphones have become number 1 in sales Europe since their arrival, right? Well now take that, and apply it to their laptops. That said, let’s get down to business.
It has a clean and modern finish, made of pure metal to keep the equipment cool at all times. This makes it resistant to bumps, drops and scratches. The Xiaomi Redmibook 15 Pro Laptop also features a 15.6-inch screen. The difference lies in the thin screen margins, with an excellent screen-to-space ratio. Making the most of the available space and improving its appearance.
7) Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021) screen
Indeed this is the most important aspect of our beloved Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021), the screen display. Despite only being on the market for about 1 month (as of 07/2021), it has already been called by many “the best screen ever seen on a laptop.”
Xiaomi’s Redmibook 15 Pro has an incredible Super Retina display with 3.2K resolution. If that wasn’t enough, the company has decided to improve upon its milestone. This Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021) comes with a 15.6″ 3.5K OLED Super Retina display. Made with the uber resistent Corning Gorilla Glass.
And not only that, it has a brightness of 600 nits. The 3.5K resolution is exactly 3456 x 2160, which gives us a PPI of 261 dots. In addition to a screen-to-body ratio of 93%, the highest seen on a Xiaomi laptop, and probably among the best worldwide, with 3.6mm bezels.
It boasts a contrast ratio of, mind you, 1,000,000:1 with up to 1.07 billion colors and 100% DCI-P3 with a screen ratio of 16:10. In fact, it has many top quality certifications, some of which we didn’t even know about.
All of them basically honor the extreme quality of the screen, the realism and breadth of its colors, and provides a safe display for our eyes when using it for long periods of time. Finally, it presents a viewing angle of 170º and Delta E ≈ 1 (typical value).
7.1) Brief comparison of Xiaomi notebook displays
As far as screen size is concerned (and consequently, the size of the entire laptop itself), the Redmibook line has the widest range of options in this regard. It ranges from 16.1″ to 13″, between the models Redmibook 13, Redmibook Air 13, Redmibook 14, the successor of the latter, the Redmibook 14 II., or the new Redmibook 14 Pro and Redmibook 15 Pro, launched in March 2021.
The rest of Xiaomi laptops, to date, are 15.6″ (Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15, Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 15, Xiaomi Mi Gaming, Xiaomi Redmi G, etc.), the most common size in the market, except for the old Xiaomi Mi Air 13 and Xiaomi Mi Air 12.5, or the new Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 14, launched in March 2021.
This is unusual among Mi Notebook Pro laptops, which were always offered with 15.6″ screens. This is a more portable alternative for Xiaomi laptops‘ users, as the 14″ option really makes the difference and makes it a very light and comfortable laptop to carry.
8) Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021) battery
One of the highlights of the Mi Notebook range, and of all the latest generation of Xiaomi laptops, is its huge battery life. The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021) is vastly superior to all others in that it has an 80Wh battery that can last up to 18 HOURS.
According to Xiaomi, this is exactly what it says: local video playback for 18 hours, beating the old Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 2020 Enhanced Edition, which reaches 17 hours with a 60Mhw battery, meaning that the Mi Notebook Pro X 15 has the best battery life we have seen in a Xiaomi laptop so far.
And if that’s not enough, it features an ultra-fast Thunderbolt 4 type 1C (or USB-C) charging port. This will allow you to charge your Xiaomi laptop up to 50% in just 25 minutes.
In short: you’re not going to run out of juice with this Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021).
9) Connectivity and peripherals
The laptop comes with a Intel 2 x 2 WiFi card that supports 802.11ax (WiFi 6), 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz in dual-band, with a theorical top speed of 2.4Gbps and with Bluetooth 5.2 wireless technology. It has the following ports:
- Multi-function USB-C: multi-functional interface with ultra-fast data transmission, support for charging, video output, etc.
- Thunderbolt 4: ultra-fast charging
- HDMI 2.1
- 2 USB-A (USB 3.2 Gen 2)
- 1 Minijack
Moving on to the keyboard, it features a full-size layout with a 1.5mm keystroke. As for the trackpad or touchpad, it is 6″ inches (exactly 125mm x 81.6mm).
As for the rest, it supports multi-finger gesture control. It allowing us to do things like swipe up and down on the screen. A couple of interesting details are the backlit keyboard and fingerprint unlocking.
Finally, a very recent and modern aspect that the Mi Notebook includes are wearables, such as a smartwatch, a Xiaomi Mi Band, your smartphone, etc. Basically, you can link them to your Mi Notebook and if you get close, it unlocks without the need to enter the password, and if you move away, it locks automatically. Something very useful, smart and cool (uh, how many cool words). We can see it in action in the following video:
10) Camera and audio
Finally Xiaomi has put some common sense in this field, and has equipped their new laptops with cameras. No other Redmibook to date had a camera, something so necessary now that half of us work from home. Fortunately, the latest Redmibooks released, the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 15 (2021) and the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021), all feature a camera again.
As for the audio, the speaker comes from Dolby with high quality DTS-dimensional immersive sound system with 2W x 2.
11) Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021) accessories
Accessories to finish completing your perfect kit for the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021):
- Mouse: Do you need one? Yes. Maybe you already have one around the house? Also, but… Is it as cool as the new Xiaomi Mi Dual Mode Wireless Mouse (Silent Edition)? Surely not, and it sure doesn’t have all its features either, so forget about crappy mice and complete the kit to match the gear you’re getting.
- Case: I won’t repeat myself, but yes, you need one, and a real one, not because it’s “cool”. You’ll see how funny it will be when you drop your laptop and charge it. And it fits exactly the size of the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X 15 (2021).
- Laptop stand: this is my favorite, because yes, it’s there for more than just making you look more professional. It saves you from endless neck and back pain. Since the day I bought one out of curiosity, I have never been able to work without it again. 100% useful and necessary, and totally portable, look at the pictures and you’ll see!
- Multicompartment case: if you usually take your laptop to work, the most comfortable is a case like this one. It has a strap adjustable to the size of the computer.
12) Weight, dimensions and system
Finally, some basic data about your new Xiaomi laptop. We find a length of 348.9mm and a width of 240.2mm, with a thickness of just 18.47mm.
As far as weight is concerned, it’s right at 1.90kg, and as we’ve already mentioned above. It’s made entirely of metal, to keep it cool, sturdy and lightweight.
It has Microsoft’s most optimized operating system at the moment, Windows 10 Pro.
The complete package includes all of the following:
- Xiaomi Laptop (x1)
- Charger (x1)
- USB-C charging cable (x1)
- Start-up guide (x1)
In addition, we may add some accessories, details or gifts, or adapters whenever necessary, but that is up to us. What comes in the official Xiaomi package is exclusively the above.
- Shipping: all our shipments are delivered within 3-7 working days, provided that the shipping option is marked from Europe to Europe. Otherwise, if it is marked from Factory to Worldwide, the delivery time is between 2-4 weeks, and according to availability of each product, with the following considerations:
- If the order has been placed outside working hours, it will be processed the following day.
- If the order cannot be processed on time due to operational reasons, see over-ordering, out-of-stock, etc.
- If the carrier is delayed, we have no control over the carrier.
- free rush delivery: all our orders have free express delivery (delivery 3-7 working days) to the whole European Union. If factory delivery is selected (delivery 2-4 weeks), delivery is free worldwide. In both methods, extra-peninsular shipments have a cost of €19.90.
- customs: all shipments to any country in the European Union are free of customs duties and the customer will never have to incur this expense, except in special tax rate intra-community zones. Likewise, shipments to the United States and Russia are exempt from customs duties. Regarding the United Kingdom, Mexico and the rest of the world, any customs duties that may exist are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- returnS: All products other than laptops can be returned or exchanged up to 14 days after receipt. Please note that the product must be unused, have all original tags and be in the same condition in which you received it. To make a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost of return shipping must be covered by the customer and if the customer has paid for the initial one-way shipping of the order, it is non-refundable. Regarding laptops and tablets, because each and every one of them require customization (adaptation) for system and keyboard to work 100% in the selected language, we can not offer refund as the product is no longer in the original state, except that the equipment has errors, in which case it will be repaired, and if it is not possible, another new equipment will be delivered, but the amount of the purchase will not be refunded.
- EXCHANGES: for all products other than laptops and tablets, if you have changed your mind and prefer something else, simply return the products you are not happy with, place a new order with the new products and we will refund the amount of the returned products, minus shipping costs, if any.
- warranty: the warranty is offered directly by us at our European technical center, and covers manufacturing defects of the equipment, in no case errors or damages derived directly or indirectly from the customer's activity. Shipments to the technical center are covered worldwide.
- united kingdom: orders are shipped with VAT (not IGIC or others), and the customer is responsible for any additional tax or fee to be paid for packages coming from the European Union.