Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) Laptop
€1.499,00 – €1.799,00 incl. VAT
Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) Laptop with Intel i5 or Intel i7 processor with up to 4.7GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX2050 4GB dedicated graphics or Intel Iris Xe integrated, 512GB SSD storage, with battery for up to 12 hours of use and 16” OLED touch screen with 4K resolution.
The Xiaomi laptop, or Xiaomi laptops in general, broke the market from the first moment they went on sale and began to become popular worldwide. The value for money they offered in terms of features, design and versatility was unbeatable, and still is to this day. They are often compared to Apple Macbooks for their quality, but at a fraction of the price.
– SYSTEM AND KEYBOARD ADAPTED TO THE SELECTED LANGUAGE –
Buying a Xiaomi laptop was an almost impossible task. First they were in Chinese, then they took a month to arrive. Even more complex was if you wanted a Xiaomi Laptop from Europe with warranty. It was also impossible to get a laptop in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian or Portuguese.
Finally, Xiaomi laptops arrive worldwide from Xiaomi Home, the only official Xiaomi store with worlwide reach to sell the prestigious Xiaomi laptops with warranty, shipping from Europe to Europe or from the factory to the World and adapted to English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian or Portuguese, both in terms of system and keyboard. Find out more here.
Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) laptop from Europe: introduction
That’s right, Xiaomi has done it again. This time it is the laptop Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) Europe, from the line of the new Book Pro, which come to revolutionize the market with OLED touch screens and next-generation processors.
So as we say, the new Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) is here to stay and take center stage, not only among Book Pro but among all Xiaomi laptops, with a qualitative leap that combines high-resolution OLED touchscreens, latest-generation Intel Alder Lake processors and dedicated graphics up to 4GB. Let’s take a closer look:
- A slim piece, full of ingenuity. Made of 6 series aluminum alloy material, strong and impact resistant, CNC integrated engraving process* new cutting design, 170 grain ceramic sandblasting, exquisite in every detail. Lighter than ever, weighing only 1.8kg.
- Intel i5-1240P or Intel i7-1260P 12th generation Intel processor up to 4.7Ghz
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX2050 4GB GDDR6 dedicated graphics card or Intel Iris Xe integrated graphics card
- 512GB of ultrafast SSD storage
- 16″ inch Super Retina OLED touch screen in 4K resolution
- 16GB of dual-channel DDR5 5200MHz RAM memory
- 70 Wh battery with Thunderbolt 4 type C charger with ultra-fast charging at 100W, allowing up to 50% of the battery to be charged in just 35 minutes and, mind you, it can last up to 12 hours!
Buy Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) Europe: specifications
1) Versions and differences of the Xiaomi laptop
The Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) laptop from Europe has 2 different versions. In both cases, 2 aspects vary: processor and graphics card. As for the processor, it can be Intel i5-1240P or Intel i7-1260P. Finally, the graphics card can be the dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX2050 with 4GB GDDR6 or the integrated Intel Iris Xe.
Here we leave you a summary comparison of all versions, with each of their combinations to clearly see what changes from one to the other, with these changes marked in orange compared to the top version of each. For a more extensive and visual comparison, close this “Description” tab and open the “Comparison of versions” tab:
- 1) Processor: Intel i5-1240P + RAM: 16GB + Storage: 512GB SSD + Graphics card: Intel Iris Xe (integrated)
- 2) Processor: Intel i7-1260P + RAM: 16GB + Storage: 512GB SSD + Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX2050 (4GB dedicated)
2) Processor of the Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022).
The Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) from Europe has two processor options, the Intel i5-1240P, combinable with the integrated Intel Iris Xe, while the other alternative, the Intel i7-1260P, available with NVIDIA GeForce RTX2050 dedicated 4GB graphics option.
More in detail, the Intel i5-1240P is Intel’s 12th generation of processors, the latest and most powerful to date. It reaches up to 4.4GHz of turbo power, with 1.7 GHz base frequency, and features 12 cores and 16 threads, plus three-level cache at 12MB.
The other variant, which is the most powerful, has an Intel i7-1260P, also of the latest generation (12th). This reaches 4.7GHz turbo power, and 2.1 GHz base frequency, with 12 cores and 16 threads, but with three-level cache at 18MB, compared to the 12MB of the Intel i5.
3) Xiaomi notebook from Europe graphics card
The Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) Europe has a NVIDIA GeForce RTX2050 with 4GB dedicated RayTracing compatible, with 2048 CUDA cores , a graphics with 10,794 points in 3DMark Fire Strike. In its other case, we find the integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics card, which is a notable difference from the previous one.
So if graphics and gaming are important aspects for you, the Intel version with the NVIDIA GeForce RTX2050 is your choice. With it you will be able to play all games, even the latest generation ones, with medium – high settings.
If we still wanted more in this field, we only have one option right now, and we should go for a quite different type of laptop. The range of Xiaomi Gaming laptops where we find graphics cards with up to 6GB dedicated, with which, without a doubt, we will be able to play any game with the graphics specifications to the maximum.
4) RAM memory of the laptop Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) Europe
On this occasion, Xiaomi has once again pulled high, and all versions come with 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM as standard. This is a clear statement of intent in terms of power and quality, which can be seen in every aspect of this laptop. It also improves up to 5200MHz dual-channel, compared to the 3200Hz presented for example by the Redmibook 15 Pro (2021).
5) Storage space of the Xiaomi laptop.
The Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) laptop has only 512GB PCIe 4.0 SSD PCIe 4.0 storage versions across the board. Very important to note that this is SSD storage space, something that is starting to become quite common among mid-range and high-end laptops, and of course, in all Xiaomi laptops, which makes the whole computer go much faster. As far as we know so far, it is not expandable.
6) Design of the Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) laptop.
This is a field where all Xiaomi laptops, especially those launched more recently (from 2018 onwards), stand out enormously. Let’s be clear: if you go looking, you will find another laptop with similar specifications at a technical level. Now, when you ask these ones:
- Have a “transportable” weight (living up to its “portable” name).
- An elegant, slim, professional, minimalist, subtle design (can you tell I like its design? I’ll stop now, sorry!).
- And that it is constructed of premium materials (all metal).
All this “put together” in the clean and organized way of Xiaomi laptops from Europe, you can go quietly at prices ranging from double that of Xiaomi laptops, up to 3-4 times more, being their close cousins the Apple MacBook.
And even so, you will never be able to count on the reliability and confidence that what you have in your hands is a Xiaomi laptop. There is a reason why their smartphones have become number 1 in sales in Spain in less than 1 year since they landed here, right? Well now take that, and apply it to their laptops. That said, let’s get down to business.
With a clean, modern finish, made of 6-series aluminum alloy material to keep the device cool at all times and resistant to bumps, drops and scratches, the Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) laptop features a 16″ inch screen. The difference lies in the thin margins of the screen, with an excellent screen-to-space ratio, making the most of the available space and enhancing its appearance.
7) Screen of the laptop Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) Europe
As we advanced a moment ago, our favorite laptop features a 16″ inch touchscreen. Xiaomi has pulled out all the stops. For it is not only a high-definition screen, but no more and no less than a 16″ Super Retina OLED screen with a resolution of 3840 x 2400.
It has a brightness of up to 600 nits and a contrast ratio of 1000000:1, with a refresh rate of 90Hz, adjustable to 60Hz if desired via the Fn + S keyboard combination. The above resolution translates to 283 PPI with a display ratio of 16:10. In addition, this is a ruggedized anti-glare display with 170° wide viewing angle.
Very interesting are also the extremely thin bezels of just 3.6mm. that give a modern and clean look, and maximizes the screen-to-body ratio up to 90.68%.
As far as screen size is concerned (and consequently, size of the entire laptop itself), the Redmibook line, has the widest options in this regard. It ranges from the 16.1″ of the Redmibook 16, to the 13″, through the Xiaomi Redmibook 13, the Xiaomi Redmibook 14, or the new Redmibook 14 Pro and Redmibook 15 Pro, launched in March 2021.
All other Xiaomi notebooks, to date, are 15.6″ (Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 15, Xiaomi Mi Gaming, Xiaomi Redmi G Gaming, etc.), the most common size on the market, with the exception of the old Xiaomi Mi Air 13 and Xiaomi Mi Air 12.5, or the new Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 14, launched in March 2021.
8) Xiaomi Book Pro 16 laptop battery (2022)
One of the highlights of the Book Pro family, and all the latest generation of Xiaomi laptops, is precisely, its incredible battery. With a large 70Wh battery that can last up to 12 HOURS, yes, you read that right. According to Xiaomi, this is exactly what it says: local video playback for 10 hours.
This is only surpassed by the old Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 2020 Enhanced Edition, which reaches 17 hours with a 60Mhw battery, this being the best duration we have seen in a Xiaomi laptop from Europe so far, and probably one of the best worldwide.
And if that’s not enough, it features an ultra-fast Thunderbolt 4 type 1C (or USB-C) charging port. This will allow you to charge your Xiaomi laptop to 50% in just 35 minutes, at a speed of 100W.
Also, thanks to the Type-C (or USB-C) charging port, you will be able to charge your Xiaomi laptop with any powerbank or portable battery you carry with you for your smartphone as well. In short: out of battery, you’re not going to run out of juice with this Book Pro 16 (2022).
9) Connectivity and peripherals
Starting with the Internet, it has Intel 2 x 2 WiFi and supports 802.11ax (WiFi 6), 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz dual-band (dual band), with a theoretical maximum speed of 2.4Gbps and Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology. With regard to its connections, it has the following:
- x2 USB 3.2 Gen2 Tipo-C que soportan DisplayPort Modo Alt
- Thunderbolt 4: ultra-fast charging
- HDMI 2.0
- 3.5mm Jack
- SD Reader
Moving on to the keyboard, it features a full-size layout (i.e., nothing reduced like some “micro” laptops) with a 1.5mm keystroke. As for the trackpad or touchpad, it is 6″ inches (exactly 125mm x 81.6mm).
As for the rest, it supports multi-finger gesture control (called Microsoft PTP clickpad technology), which is quite common, allowing us to do things like swipe up and down on the screen, switch programs/screens, zoom, and many others.
Like other models, Xiaomi incorporates premium features, by which I mean that yes, it also has a backlit keyboard and fingerprint unlocking, just like the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro.
Finally, a very recent and modern aspect included in the Book Pro are the “wearables”, such as a smartwatch, a Xiaomi Mi Band, your smartphone, etc.
Basically, you can link them to your laptop and if you get close, it unlocks without the need to enter the password, and if you move away, it locks automatically. Something very useful, smart and cool (uh, how many cool words). We can see it in action in the following video:
10) Camera and audio
Finally Xiaomi has put some sense in this field, and has equipped the new Book Pro 14 (2022) and Book Pro 16 (2022) with HD (720px) front-facing cameras. Something so necessary now that half of us work from home. So another point in Xiaomi’s favor.
As for audio, it has three high quality magnetic speakers by Dolby with immersive high quality DTS-dimensional sound system with 2W x 2.
11) Accessories for the laptop Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) Europe
To finish completing your perfect kit for the Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022) laptop, the following accessories could not be missing:
- Mouse: Do you need one? Yes. Maybe you already have one around the house? Also, but… Is it as cool as the new Xiaomi Mi Dual Mode Wireless Mouse (Silent Edition)? Surely not, and it sure doesn’t have all its features either, so forget about crappy (or broken, I’m racking them up…) mice and complete the kit to match the gear you’re getting.
- Case: I won’t repeat myself, but yes, you need one, and a real one, not because it’s “cool”. You’ll see how funny it will be when you drop your laptop and charge it. And it fits exactly the size of the Xiaomi Book Pro 16 (2022).
- Laptop stand: this is my favorite, because yes, it’s there for more than just making you look more professional. It saves you from endless neck and back pain. Since the day I bought one out of curiosity, I have never been able to work without it again. 100% useful and necessary, and totally portable, look at the pictures and you’ll see!
- Multicompartment case: if you usually take your laptop to work, or carry other documents, charger and others with you, the most comfortable is a case like this one. Padded and reinforced, and has a strap adjustable to the size of the computer, thus being able to protect laptops from 12″ to 17″.
12) Weight, dimensions and system
To close already, some basic data about your new Xiaomi laptop. We find a length of 356.45mm and a width of 243.76mm, with a thickness of just 14.9mm. As far as weight is concerned, it’s right at 1.8kg, and as we’ve already mentioned above, it’s made entirely of metal, to keep it cool, sturdy and lightweight.
It has the operating system par excellence of the moment, Windows 11, probably the most comfortable and easy to use for everyone, complemented by MIUI+ applications and the Xiao Ai voice assistant.
El paquete completo incluye todo lo siguiente:
The complete package includes all of the following:
- Xiaomi Laptop (x1)
- Charger (x1)
- USB-C charging cable (x1)
- Getting Started Guide (x1)
In addition, we may add some accessories, details or gifts, or adapters whenever necessary, but that is up to us. What comes in the official Xiaomi package is exclusively the above.
* This description may contain errors. The user is responsible for verifying this information and the company is not responsible, nor this text is legally binding.
* Prices and final availability of products will be confirmed once the order is placed. They may be subject to change, which may be accepted or rejected by the customer. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice and may vary from warehouse to warehouse.
CONSTRUCTION AND WEIGHT
- Shipping: all our shipments are delivered within 3-7 working days, provided that the shipping option is marked from Europe to Europe. Otherwise, if it is marked from Factory to Worldwide, the delivery time is between 2-4 weeks, and according to availability of each product, with the following considerations:
- If the order has been placed outside working hours, it will be processed the following day.
- If the order cannot be processed on time due to operational reasons, see over-ordering, out-of-stock, etc.
- If the carrier is delayed, we have no control over the carrier.
- free rush delivery: all our orders have free express delivery (delivery 3-7 working days) to the whole European Union. If factory delivery is selected (delivery 2-4 weeks), delivery is free worldwide. In both methods, extra-peninsular shipments have a cost of €19.90.
- customs: all shipments to any country in the European Union are free of customs duties and the customer will never have to incur this expense, except in special tax rate intra-community zones. Likewise, shipments to the United States and Russia are exempt from customs duties. Regarding the United Kingdom, Mexico and the rest of the world, any customs duties that may exist are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- returnS: All products other than laptops can be returned or exchanged up to 14 days after receipt. Please note that the product must be unused, have all original tags and be in the same condition in which you received it. To make a return, please email us at email@example.com. The cost of return shipping must be covered by the customer and if the customer has paid for the initial one-way shipping of the order, it is non-refundable. Regarding laptops and tablets, because each and every one of them require customization (adaptation) for system and keyboard to work 100% in the selected language, we can not offer refund as the product is no longer in the original state, except that the equipment has errors, in which case it will be repaired, and if it is not possible, another new equipment will be delivered, but the amount of the purchase will not be refunded.
- EXCHANGES: for all products other than laptops and tablets, if you have changed your mind and prefer something else, simply return the products you are not happy with, place a new order with the new products and we will refund the amount of the returned products, minus shipping costs, if any.
- warranty: the warranty is offered directly by us at our European technical center, and covers manufacturing defects of the equipment, in no case errors or damages derived directly or indirectly from the customer's activity. Shipments to the technical center are covered worldwide.
- united kingdom: orders are shipped with VAT (not IGIC or others), and the customer is responsible for any additional tax or fee to be paid for packages coming from the European Union.